Sip Savor Stomp
Raise your glass and toast in honor of Sip Savor Stomp: A Holiday Wine Tasting. Produced by Real Detroit Weekly and benefitting a new charity every year. This year's festive event will take place on Saturday, November 9th at the Royal Oak Farmers Market. Attendees will be encouraged to sample their way across the state, country and globe – featuring over 100 delicious wines. Sip Savor Stomp will also feature artisan cheeses, chocolates, coffees, wine-inspired cuisine from numerous area restaurants, and live music by Ben Sharkey in a fun, laid-back atmosphere. Additionally, patrons will be able to purchase bottles and cases of their favorite Sip Savor Stomp wines via Westborn Markets.
• The attire for the event is holiday chic
• Bread, cheese and chocolate will be served throughout the event
• Numerous restaurants will be on site to provide samples to savor
• Soulful sounds will be provided by the one and only Ben Sharkey
• Live auctions of various wines
Your session has expired and your tickets are no longer reserved. If you would like to purchase tickets for an event please re-add them to your cart.