- Leaders for Kids, Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation’s advisory board of emerging leaders from southeast Michigan is pleased to present their annual fundraiser, Cheers for Children at the fashionable College for Creative Studies A. Alfred Taubman Center for Design Education.
- This year we are celebrating with a Detroit Based Theme and will be intrigued by the lively, widely-sought Selected of God Choir, featured in Chrysler’s “Born of Fire” Super Bowl commercial will treat guests to a special performance.
- This not to be missed event will be held Saturday, December 14 at 7:30 p.m. Proceeds from the event will support the DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan’s Hamtramck Based School Center, which provides more than 1500 deserving children with needed basic medical services each year at no cost.
- Cocktails sponsored by Brown-Forman and a strolling dinner provided by a medley of notable Detroit-area restaurants, including American Coney Island, Becharas Bros. Coffee Co, Crave Restaurant and Sushi Bar, Continential Catering, Ginopolis Bar-B-Q Smokehouse, Gemmayze Lebanese Kitchen and Lounge, La Dolce Vita, Peteet’s Famous Cheesecakes, Rojo Mexican Grilll and Redcoat Tavern. Music provided by DJ Captn'20 and a live performance by Tom Butwin in the front room.
- Get your tickets today and let’s help make a huge difference in the health and wellness of children!
- Visit the Leaders for Kids Facebook page to Like and view photos and video from last year!
About Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation
Founded in 2003, the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation supports the healthcare needs of children by raising philanthropic support for pediatric medical education, pediatric focused research and prevention of childhood diseases and injuries, and child advocacy efforts. The Foundation is recognized as a 501(c) (3) charitable organization by the Internal Revenue Service and is governed by a 24–member board of directors. Learn more at www.chmfoundation.org.
Age Restriction: 21+